Psoriasis is an abnormal condition of the keratinocyte skin cells located in the lower epidermis. While the cause of psoriasis is unknown, recent discoveries indicate that immune cells, called T-cells, appear at the site of increased keratinocyte activity and might be increasing the production of free radicals which trigger inflammation of the skin. As a result of inflammation, skin exfoliation speeds up and becoming abnormal. When these cells rapidly exfoliate, they create patches that can accumulate into scales that may even bleed. Oral or topical medications may cause further irritation. A more natural, wellness approach that uses Total Oxidation Management can complement prescribed medications or provide a more natural, wellness approach to improving the appearance of skin affected by psoriasis.
Non-invasive and non-irritating may mean relief from psoriasis
[Body text] Addressing exposure to the free radicals that cause oxidation can help calm psoriasis-related symptoms.
- Build an antioxidant barrier against free radicals that cause oxidation with a natural wellness treatment infused with a patented, nature-identical vitamin C complex, niacin and biotin; no harsh ingredients or drugs that can cause side effects
- Normalize the natural exfoliation rate of the scalp to help prevent itchy, flaky scaling
- Feed the scalp with wellness ingredients like plant- derived proteins, organic aloe and allantoin
- Soothe skin from head to toe to feel clean and refreshed
- Gently acidify the natural pH balance of skin
- Encourage a healthier scalp with a complete wellness kit containing a therapeutic, wellness shampoo and nutrient-rich conditioner plus weekly treatments.
Total Oxidation Management is a healthier lifestyle choice
An approach to psoriasis that is non-invasive and non-irritating to the scalp is a healthier approach. With Malibu C you may finally find the relief you’re seeking.
Check out this stellar step-by-step "how-to" video for the Malibu C Wellness Solution to a healthy scalp!
All Malibu C products are 100% vegan and gluten-free.
Regular Price: $45.50
You Pay Only: $32.00